How it works
DocFusion’s low-code document generation system can be summed up in 3 steps.
DocFusion offers a powerful yet user-friendly platform for all your document generation needs, whether you’re an information user, IT professional, developer, or systems integrator.
Your document transformation journey starts here.
What is a template?
A template is a sample, blueprint, skeleton or example of a document. DocFusion templates determines the structure, layout and styling for a document. They contain basic content such as data placeholders and boilerplate texts.
Static vs dynamic templates?
Without a document automation system, templates are considered static and are created manually. DocFusion templates are considered dynamic and documents are created automatically.
DocFusion’s dynamic templates provide a robust and intelligent system for document creation and output.
Document automation from A to Z
- Template creation: Use the simple template editor with reusable components, sub templates, and dynamic styling to design documents.
- Data Integration: Utilize support for complex data models and relationships to connect with multiple data sources.
- Document Assembly: Apply optional conditions, simple/complex formulas, and custom scripting to generate personalized documents.
- Batch Processing: Assemble multiple documents at once with the inbuilt batch assembly feature.
- Document Signing and Approval: Utilize inbuilt document signing, post-processing workflows, and native template version control for review and approval.
- Integration with Enterprise Systems: Achieve full integration in and out of various enterprise systems for seamless workflow management.
- API Utilization: Leverage full API access to all aspects of the platform to integrate with any Line of Business (LOB) system.
- Final Delivery or Storage: Send finalized documents to their destination, such as e-mail delivery, digital signature processes, or a document management system.